Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Sue Galloway Welcomes You......

One of my webpages that I cannot put html on but I can put images and links on and I can write on it you put the links on the bottom part of the page. Html your image if you can or give it a title at the very least this is a good way to get yourself known. Well I don´t know how far the page will go but I like this idea as you can find this kind of page really useful sort of like a text anchor page if you think about it. Remember just give your image a proper title say like Suesphotospng or jpeg and save it on your images on your computer and then upload it. Hey it does take time for it to get picked up by the search engines. So don´t go and make a page and then just scrap it. Every so often log and alter your text and image if you like as well. I find this page fun to have nice clear backgrounds I don´t care for dark backgrounds on webpages it makes them difficult to read as well hard on the eyes if you like. Sue Galloway Welcomes You......

No comments:

Post a Comment