Friday, 14 December 2012

I Dream Of Jeannie And Larry Hagman Showman Supreme.

Larry Hagman passed over almost a month ago now. When I heard the news it was very sad for me as I have always enjoyed watching this true Showman. Larry was always so generous and kind and had a great sense of humour. Larry Hagman was born of a Swedish Father and Mother Mary Martin. When he began to work onstage he turned the world upside down. There are few showmen like Larry was and he will always perhaps be remembered best for "Dallas" and "I dream of Jeannie". Where I live you do not get to see "Dallas" just like that you have to go to you tube and watch him on there or buy the Dvds where he has appeared in so many many Films under the belt and was still working till he became very ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment