Saturday, 17 January 2015

Fantasia My Love Greensleeves.....

Everytime I want to go back to England this is where I go to this link I found. I love the (Music of Fantasia On Greensleeves by Ralph Vaughn Williams). All I know is I love it so much always have done I like Mick Jagger, Shakira and a whole lot more but there you have it this one is my greatest love. This is my England starting from the Cliffs of Dover up to the edges of beautiful Scotland, Wales, Ireland and back to Wolverhampton. No one can ever take Wolverhampton away from them because its in their blood, in the way they are. Viva, viva viva. Says me wulfiegal the wulfrunian wench.xxx Have a great week ahead all. England ,Ralph Vaughan Williams , Fantasia on Greensleeves. Image is mine but the Swan is not lol he is quite friendly really. Hugs.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment